Configure SendToPager Address Book
To configure the Address Book, select the Address Book item on the left
panel and then select a Contact you want to modify.
Add new Contact to Address Book
- Select the Address Book item on the left panel.
- Click the Add button on the top-left area of the window.
- The new Contact will be added and displayed for modification. Modify
the new Contact any way you would like.
Delete Contact from the Address Book
- Select the Contact from the Address Book you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the bottom-right area of the window.
- On the confirmation dialog box click Yes if you really want
to delete the current Contact or click Cancel if you want to keep it.
- The selected Contact will be deleted.
Modify Contact in the Address Book
||Define the name of the Contact entry. Contact is
uniquely identified by Name.
||Define the provider serving this Contact.
All messages addressed to this Contact will be sent through this provider.
You may assign different providers to each Contact individually.
||Define the Contact number of the pager or cell phone, whom
messages should be sent to. Number must be defined either in Canonical or
Direct formats Please, read more about Number Formats
Create Distribution List
To create a Distribution List you need to enter the semi-colon separated
list of Contact Names (from the Address Book) in the Number edit box.
Please note that semi-colon is required after the last entry!
If you want to specify the Number explicitly instead of the Contact Name,
please, add # character before the number, and select
the appropriate Provider from the list. Selected provider will be used
for all explicitly specified Numbers, but it does not override the Contact's